[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
badkittehco.com • View topic - Toolboi Contest Synopsis!
Change font size
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:23 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Toolboi Contest Synopsis!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:11 am 
Site Admin

This is a transfer from the DAZ Commons contest!
Please post your contest images in this thread if you would like to show them again.

Contest winner awards will be honored by Bad Kiteh Co when just before the set is in the RDNA store, via PM or Email system here.
You do not have to be registered here as a member to claim your prize. You are welcome to email me at conniekat8@yahoo.com .

When the Toolboi thread disappeared from DAZ, unfortunately, I lost a list of winners. I will try to reconstruct it, from my PM's at DAZ, but I can't guarantee 100% success. Please feel free to remind me, if you are not getting attention I promised. I may just be a tad overwhelmed and missing a detail or two!

If you want to show your renders off here, you will need to register.

Thank You, and WUW you guys!
:k3

Post subject: Re: Toolboi Contest Synopsis!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:22 am 

Connie,

Here is the contest image I had posted at DAZ...

Attachments:
Builder.jpg
Builder.jpg [ 201.69 KiB | Viewed 14902 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:17 am 

The thread and posts are gone but the images are still there on their servers, some of them at least.

The html file I gave you should have most of the names, I can't remember whether there were any new contestants after the last update.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:28 pm 

I think this was my main entry....

Attachments:
break.jpg
break.jpg [ 358.21 KiB | Viewed 14837 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:37 am 
Site Admin

Contest info update!

I can request to 'gift' you guys a copy of the bundle at RDNA, so it is in your accounts, just like you bought it (I think).
I just need your RDNA user names.

You can post them here or email them to me conniekat8@yahoo.com, or PM them here, or PM them to me at DAZ forums or at RDNA forums - I check all those places daily.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]