[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
badkittehco.com • View topic - BadKittehCo move to RDNA
Change font size
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: BadKittehCo move to RDNA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:11 pm 
Site Admin

Dear friends, colleagues and customers,

Many people asked why I made the decision to move my DAZ product catalog to RuntimeDNA, so I will elaborate a little bit. After spending couple of years at DAZ, I'm realizing more and more that It is it's the way DAZ does business at this time that doesn't suit BadKittehCo's business philosophy, direction and brand development very well.

Couple of people asked if an increased sales percentage was a motivating factor. Even though the offered percentages are slightly different between the major brokerages, the income is about the same. That ends up being six in one, half a dozen in the other, so to speak, and not a major motivating factor.

I am looking forward to a lot less stressful and more artistically nurturing environment at RDNA, and at Renderosity. Renderosity was my first brokerage, and I still have and will continue to create content there as well, as I have close ties to Renderosity community. Developing presence at RDNA is a new effort for me. I've always admired RDNA's artistry, and wanted to be a part of it for a long time.

Recently I've also had a wonderful chance to build a much closer working relationship with Smith Micro, and I am very much looking forward to what will eventually come out of that in the future.

Also, with recently getting accepted into a game program at one of top art schools in the country, I will get a chance to study character development and various other creative aspects from best people in the industry. For example, some of the faculty there are major artists at Blizzard, and several very prominent classical figure artists. I will have my hands pretty full, and I am very much looking forward to it.

Less stressful work environment and opportunity to have more creative liberty environment will give me more time and energy to nurture positive things in my life, and grow as an artist, and ultimately offer a better and more creative product to my customers.

Last but certainly not the least, I want to thank my dear and loyal customers for your continued patronage. I love you people, *mwah* With different type of sales reporting at RDNA and Renderosity I am excited to be able to re-institute some of my customer bonus and rewards programs. Keep an eye out to our Facebook, website, brokerage and DeviantArt presence for future announcements.

Sincerely,
Connie Barrett
Art Director,
http://www.badkittehco.com

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]