[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
badkittehco.com • View topic - Windy Wizard Robe and Carrara
Change font size
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Windy Wizard Robe and Carrara
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:42 pm 

I realize that Carrara isn't a supported program, but I was curious as poser content generally works. Windy Wizard Robe is, according to the description, 'super conforming'. It loads fine, but morphs don't follow M4. What I mean is, loading M4, applying morphs, adding WWR as an item conforming to M4 does not result in the applied morphs being set on the robe. In fact, there aren't even any entries *for* the morphs on the item. I noticed this with Heavy and I found it odd because the belt has a Heavy morph.

What I'm really asking is if there's any idea as to why some morphs appear in Carrara and others don't. Is it something about it being 'super conforming'? I strongly suspect this because the documentation says the belt is not a super conforming item. The closest information I've been able to find was in the carrara forums which indicates that super conforming should work in Carrara if it works in Daz Studio. It is dated a bit, though. http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=123251

Post subject: Re: Windy Wizard Robe and Carrara
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:09 am 
Site Admin

Hey there, I just got back in town after being gone for few days, let me try to duplicate what is going on and see what may be happening :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:30 pm 

I hope you had a good trip!

When I asked in the Carrara forum at Daz it was speculated that the "super conforming" bit relied on scripts? If so it wouldn't work in Carrara. But no one who posted really knew what super conforming meant. If it doesn't work in Carrara that's fine, I'm mostly curious as to what is going on.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:27 am 
Site Admin

The way I make superconforming morphs is via DAZ Studio 3's Morph Loader Pro, so however DAZ programmed the Morph Loader Pro and the Figure Setup tools, that's what's inside the cr2.
Is the wizard robe the only one that is having that issue? I'm not much of a Cararra user, so I don't know how much I will able to troubleshoot it, if any. I'll load it up and doublecheck that it works right in Poser and DS, to see if I can spot any glitches there.

It won't be until Thursday that I'll be where I can sit at the computer quietly and focus on troubleshooting it. Sowwy I'm not able to jump on it quicker.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:12 pm 

Its quite all right, and maybe I was hitting morphs that weren't in the piece? I haven't had much time to look at it again either. Maybe soon (and then again, maybe Daz soon :fs: )

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]