[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
badkittehco.com • View topic - Question bout setting up .obj's for poser runtimes?
Change font size
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Question bout setting up .obj's for poser runtimes?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:23 am 

I have a few .obj items that friends made for me for a contest image i'm doing.At moment I'm just importing to daz,adding a texture & saving as scene.2 items i have i need to add several of in my image.is there a way to fix my .obj to where i can put it in a proper poser runtime & add thru the daz content? it'd be so much easier lol.thankies. ( i also had a very scary crash course with uvmapper-i survived & the items still work lol.)so i really have more respect for creators :)

Post subject: Re: Question bout setting up .obj's for poser runtimes?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:48 pm 

I'm not sure about DS but in Poser you could save the obj files in the props library under any folder you like. Just use the "+" button when in the props directory, select the prop and save. This allows you to use it through your runtime.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 pm 

in daz we can import the obj & save as a scene-just was kinda wondering about setting it up as a regular runtime lol.i hope i can work with it as a scene lol.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:24 pm 

was also trying ta fix a way ta make this axe head able ta be scaled bigger & the handle not be much longer lol.not having much luck:) the axe head has ta be huge-kinda like that grimloard axe was-but yep kinda shaped like it is.(my friend made me this but i'm having scaling issues lol.

Attachments:
axe test.png
axe test.png [ 312.37 KiB | Viewed 14409 times ]
axe test.jpg
axe test.jpg [ 41.3 KiB | Viewed 14409 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 am 
Site Admin

DAZ Studi woll let you export a cr2... well, with one of the plug-ins. I forget exactly which one it is, probably figure setup tools. (I've had a lot of them for quite a while, so unfortunately, I forgot which plugin does what part).

DS will not export props - pp2, with or without a plugin. I usually add a dummy bone to a prop, so I can save it as a figure (cr2).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 am 

thanks .i was told ta try a deformer to make the axe head bigger-but when i tried it onlt moved the handle lol.-i'm so jinxed lol.think i shoulda skipped this contest lol.though my dude for the image is kinda shaping up,just my axe is stubborn:)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 am 

connie i have a question,can adjusting morphs be added to an item that is just an .obj?was curious lol.still fussing with this axe lol.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]